Cubetopia
---->Welcome to Cubetopia!
---->Join now for *FREE* with instant access.
---->Get playing on our server hastle free.
Cubetopia
---->Welcome to Cubetopia!
---->Join now for *FREE* with instant access.
---->Get playing on our server hastle free.
Cubetopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cubetopia

Welcome to the Cubetopia Minecraft server! ------------- Inspire, Design and Build ------------- Join for FREE now!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION

Go down 
+5
samakin
DrakeC1
tbone4747
bluefinbob
Cookeymiceter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookeymiceter
Admin
Admin
Cookeymiceter

READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION Empty
PostSubject: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:24 am

We are looking for a few members of our comunity who can help out and gain the staff rank of, "Moderator".

This means you will have the ability to kick and ban players on the server. You will also need to help out around the server. You will need to introduce new players and consult an admin if you believe that they can be trusted for building rights.

Please reply below if interested.

Fillout this Form ad detailed as possible and post it below. We will read EVERY Application with an equal chance.

IGN:
Full Name:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
How long each day do u play on the server?:
What have to achieved on the server?:
Why should we make you a Moderator?:

We will be deciding who gets the position within the next 3 weeks. After monitoring your progress.

[b]
Back to top Go down
https://cubetopia.forumotion.com
bluefinbob

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 am

IGN: bluefinbob

Full Name: Jake Simonsen

I have been playing Minecraft for a year.

I own a little village with my friend from outside minecraft Tbone4747 who you will be getting an app. from. I also made the Public Farm for the server earlier this morning.

You should make me a mod because I am a good person and I i get bothered a lot. I get bothered by even the little things like someone stealing a chicken egg from me or something stupid like that. I will always help if asked to and i will even (if I have to)ban my friends if they do something herrible. If I'm on creative I will not spawn items for other players even if they are my best friends.

I really hope you accept me for this position on this server. Smile Smile Smile

Whoops! Forgot to put in how much I play on the server: For the past couple of days I've been sick home from school so ive been on 4-5 hours but on weekends probably around 3-4 hours and week days probably around 1-2.5 hours.

Last edited by bluefinbob on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tbone4747

PostSubject: tbone4747's application   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:49 pm

IGN: Tbone4747
Full Name: Thomas Mcbride
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since september... the day escapes me. Long enough.
How long do you play on the server a day: 2 and a half hours a day
What have you achieved on this server: iahve achieved many things on this server such as meeting friendly people and having fun with my friends.
Why should we make you a moderator: Because i love helping people out on the server, I also hear you want some one from the USA Time Zone afro

Three weeks to go!
Back to top Go down
DrakeC1

PostSubject: DrakeC1 Application   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm

DrakeC1

Aaron Cornish

Since Beta 1.2 and i have no clue when that was out but a long time ago.

Anywhere from 2 to 4 hours maybe even more!

I've made some stuff but i'm pretty new on the server but I feel I have ALOT to bring to the community.

I should be the moderator because I have experience and am great with punishing people who break rules I believe me being a moderator would help your server by dramatically decreasing the amount of griefers and making the server a nicer place.
Very Happy DrakeC1
Back to top Go down
samakin

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:33 am

samakin
sam minton

for 2 years now

about 2 hours a day

i have built a very big village with mrbeasty and chazzino and have built various buildings towards that

you should make me the moderator because i really want to help out and think i am good enough to do it. i want to give back to the server because its been really cool , and as you know I'm on it quite a lot so i could help out a lot especially when no mods or admins are online and new people come (this has happened before) and i knew what to say but couldn't really help.
thank you for making server and please pick me as a moderator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrandonJonsie

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 am

IGN: Squigman
Full Name: Brandon Jones
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6 months
How long each day do u play on the server?: 4 hours in total, with like 4 hour breaks
What have to achieved on the server?: i have not got very far, because only been on it a few days, but i have been exploring an like the building and spawn that is made.
Why should we make you a Moderator?: Well, i think that i would very easily bond with new players to the server, and will also be very helpful for any player that will be on the server. I will help them as much as i can if i cant i will ask either the owner or the Admins.
Back to top Go down
Dommyman

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 am

Full Name: Dominic Strong

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since around 1.5

How long each day do u play on the server?: Overall about 5 hours but about 1.5-2 a day

What have to achieved on the server?: I have helped find several griefers and have also helped direct new players by giving the the link to these forums when no admins or mods were on to help them.

Why should we make you a Moderator?: You should make me a moderator because I have had experience on other servers (that i have left) and I would love to help new players more. I am also a good builder and would love to help anyone at anytime

P.S: I love this server and I think it is great. If you would like any more info, just ask Very Happy

EDIT: I am in the UK time zone
Back to top Go down
beastymo

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 am

i think i really would be a great moderator

Last edited by beastymo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
beastymo

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 am

beastymo wrote:
Exclamation IGN:beastymo
Full Name:John krueger
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Ive been playing around one year
How long each day do u play on the server?:i play 5-7 hours a day
What have to achieved on the server?:i have made friends with all the other players
Why should we make you a Moderator?:im good at catching griefers.im a experienced builder.Also i would like to help
this server because they are so nice.

Back to top Go down
beastymo

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 am

[quote="beastymo"] Exclamation IGN:beastymo
Full Name:John krueger
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:Ive been playing since beta 1.6
How long each day do u play on the server?:i play 5-7 hours a day
What have to achieved on the server?:i have made friends with all the other players
Why should we make you a Moderator?:im good at catching griefers.im a experienced builder.Also i would like to help
this server because they are so nice.

P.S I will not get mad if i dont get this position Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jam1906

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Needed   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 am

I think i'm up to the job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION   READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION Empty

Back to top Go down

READ ME FOR MODERATOR INFORMATION
Page 1 of 1