Cubetopia
---->Welcome to Cubetopia!
---->Join now for *FREE* with instant access.
---->Get playing on our server hastle free.
Cubetopia
---->Welcome to Cubetopia!
---->Join now for *FREE* with instant access.
---->Get playing on our server hastle free.
Cubetopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cubetopia

Welcome to the Cubetopia Minecraft server! ------------- Inspire, Design and Build ------------- Join for FREE now!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.

Go down 
+38
Zsman66
reggie02
yasashii_kun
Tedonculous
Dudephant
andrew1998plev
swampy_monkey
Jam1906
misterbuttcheeks
TomTomWhon1
Termite405
Mangomangom
ChappiePete
chriflinn97
wzdew
beastymo
Kurt_v1
Gabapovich
profbrown
dart760
Rokerdan
Gronxie
LeoNinja123
Dommyman
jdunn333
Sunmaz
HDgamer533
jf_train
mrgameboy
Rassmuss
TotallyChexican
Klaus88
kristwen23
xley
BiChinning
Joe2502
komukal
Cookeymiceter
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cookeymiceter
Admin
Admin
Cookeymiceter

Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 am

Rassmuss wrote:
Cookeymiceter wrote:
  • In-game Name:
Rassmuss
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since alpha 1,2.
  • Have you read the rules?
Yes
  • How did you find out about Cubetopia?
Searched on google

• I Rassmuss will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cubetopia.forumotion.com
Cookeymiceter
Admin
Admin
Cookeymiceter

Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 am

TotallyChexican wrote:
In-game Name:TotallyChexican

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Beta 1.6.

Have you read the rules? Yes.

How did you find out about Cubetopia? Minecraft Server List

I "TotallyChexican" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cubetopia.forumotion.com
profbrown
profbrown

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 am

•In-game Name: profbrown

•How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.7.3

•Have you read the rules? Yes, sirs.

•How did you find out about Cubetopia? Playing with my friend, 1847 and we found the site.

•I Ben/Profbrown will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
http://bprofbrown.cheezburger.com
Gabapovich

PostSubject: Application for Gabapovich   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

In Game Name:
Gabapovich
How long have you been playing?:
Easter 2011
Have you read the rules?:
Yes I have
How did you find Cubetopia:
Minecraft server list
I Gabapovich will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Kurt_v1

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:40 pm

In-game Name: Kurt_v1

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.2

Have you read the rules? You Bet

How did you find out about Cubetopia?Minecraft Server Lists

I Kurt_v1 will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
beastymo

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:48 am

[list][*]IGN:beastymo
[list][*]Age:14
[list][*]How long have you been playing Minecraft? beta 1.6
[list][*]Have you read the rules? yes
[list][*]How did you find out about Cubetopia? minecraft vanilla server list

• I "beastymo will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
[/size]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
wzdew

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:54 am

I guess I'll post mine here too, since that seems to be the popular thing to do.

In-game Name: wzdew
Played: 6 months
Read the rules?: Yes
How did you find out about Cubetopia?: minecraft-server-list.com

I wzdew will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
chriflinn97

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:25 am

IGN:chriflinn97
Played:2 years
Read the rules: yes
How did you find out about Cubetopia?: minecraft-server-list.com
I chriflinn97 will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
ChappiePete

PostSubject: Re:Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 am

In-game Name: HeatedMintyPizza

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Probably around the final day before 1.8 beta came out

Have you read the rules?
Yes i have and i think they are pretty fair!

How did you find out about Cubetopia?
I searched for some servers and clicked some buttons here and there and found this one, seemed friendly so i joined

I HeatedMintyPizza will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Mangomangom

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 am

In-game Name: Mangomangom

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it began. I started playing with Alpha but really got into the game when beds came out in Minecraft Beta 1.3.

Have you read the rules? Yes.

How did you find out about Cubetopia? I was searching for a Vanilla server with fair and respectful admins. I found it on minecraft-server-list.com.

I "Your name" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
I Jonathan (Mangomangom) will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Termite405

PostSubject: aplication form    Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:02 am

i started playing mine craft when alpha came

i have read the rules

i found out about cube topia on the internet

I Termite405 will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TomTomWhon1

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:27 pm

+
----
-
In-game Name: TomTomWhon

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.2

Have you read the rules? Yes sir

How did you find out about Cubetopia? Looking through a list of vanilla servers.

I "TomTomWhon" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
misterbuttcheeks

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 am

in-game name: misterbuttcheeks

i have played it since alpha 1.5 or so

i have read the rules

a friend of mine told me about cubetopia

I, misterbuttcheeks will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Jam1906

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 am

In-game Name: Jam1906

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Beta 1.7.3

Have you read the rules?

Yes sir

How did you find out about Cubetopia? On a good server list

I "Jam1906" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
swampy_monkey

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:59 am

In-game Name:swampy_monkey

How long have you been playing Minecraft? since it was minecraft classic

Have you read the rules? Yes

How did you find out about Cubetopia? Friend

I swampy_monkey will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
andrew1998plev

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 am

Cookeymiceter wrote:
  • In-game Name:

• I "Your name" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
Have you read the rules? yes
How did you find out about Cubetopia? on the server list.com
Back to top Go down
Dudephant

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:21 am

•In-game Name: Dudephant

•How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.7

•Have you read the rules? Yes sir.

•How did you find out about Cubetopia? Minecraft Server List

•I Dudephant will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Tedonculous

PostSubject: Application for Tedonculous   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:07 pm

In Game Name: Tedonculous
How Long Have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.7
Have You Read The Rules? Yes
How did you find out about Cubetopia? Minecraft server list
I Tedonculous will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
yasashii_kun
yasashii_kun

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 am

In-game Name: yasashii_kun
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.2
Have you read the rules? Yes, I have
How did you find out about Cubetopia? minecraftforum.net topic

I yasashii_kun will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
reggie02

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 am

In-game Name: Reggie02

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 months

How did you find out about Cubetopia? Forums

I, Reggie02, will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Zsman66

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 am

In-game Name:Zsman66

How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha 1.2... or 1 year

Have you read the rules? YES

How did you find out about Cubetopia? minecraft-server-list

I Zsman66(Zach) will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
xXJOKAZzXx

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 am

Cookeymiceter wrote:
  • In-game Name:

• I "Your name" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing for quite a while now, since beta 1.2
Have you read the rules?: TBH no lol, but im guessing it's like any other server right? No cheating, spamming, flying, stuff like that, but i will now Wink
How did you find out about Cubetopia?: I found about this place when i was looking for texture packs on the minecraft forum and the bottom was a banner that had "Cubetopia" and i thought it looked cool Very Happy

I "xXJOKAZzXx" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.....After i have read the rules of course Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr_OwEsOmEnEsS

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 am

Mr_OwEsOmEnEsS

about 1 year

ofc

youtube

I Mr_OwEsOmEnEsS will promise to abide by the server rules and give respct to all players and staffers
Back to top Go down
spencerwatkins

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Name:spencerwatkins
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1 and a half weeks
How did you find out about Cubetopia? Youtube video

I "Tranquilclaws" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Dav105

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:14 am

In-game Name:
Dav105

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
About 2 years.

Have you read the rules?
yes

How did you find out about Cubetopia?
Searching on browser.

I "Dav105" will promise to abide by the server rules and give respect to all players and staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.   Template for Application - Post replys below using this template. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Template for Application - Post replys below using this template.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2